Do you ever notice that many people who drink diet sodas are actually fat?

mStarm

Nov 17, 2008
I was one of them! However, I'm having a hard time kicking the habit. I was curious to know.....does anyone find that drinking diet sodas makes them hungrier? I don't know if I'm psyching myself out or not..but sometimes when I drink just water..I "think" I don't have as many cravings later in the day.

In fact, if I just drink a full sugar can of soda, when I'm craving one, rather than a diet soda, it seems like I eat at least a few hundrer calories less than if I would have gone with the diet soda. Am I the only one ?

I am too fat

What is this - oh my it is DIET soda

*drinks it*

I am now actively fighting my weight problem. I can devote my effort to other tasks

Aspartame is in most "diet" soda's, & it is one of the most unhealthy things you can do to your system. I know people who have become addicted to drinks containing aspartame like "Crystal Light" who have also experienced constant hunger. That's some BAD NASTY TOXIC CRAP! stay away from it & other artificial sweeteners like sucralose (splenda) sorbitol, etc. Sugar soda's & drinks aren't that much better, but they are better then diet foods/drinks.
Alzheimer's is also showing up in people who have had a lot of diet sodas in their life. So put the can down & treat it like hazardous waste materials, cuz that's what it is!

Hmmm....maybe hunger is a side effect of aspartame--the (unhealthy) artificial sweetener in diet soda

Back