where can i get free games, ringtones, ect. for my sidekick lx ?

You can't, you can only buy things from the Download Catalog on the phone.

www.myxertones.com
its a good site=]
do u have to have a memorycard to put music on ur sidekick? i have a sidekick3 and i dont know how to put music on it! its rly sad
email me if you know,
[email protected]

omgg i needa put music on my sidekick 2008 but i cant figure out how ot do it !
HEEEELLLLLP PLEASSSSE

first get the music you want then when you plug in ur sidekick go to computer and open the file for ur sidekick then open music and create a new folder and click and drag the music you want into it

omg i need put game on my sidekick lx help me plzzzzzzz

hi

so you cant go on any site and get free ringtones for a sidekick lx

??

Yea it does suck but u can get free themes at sklxthemes.com and u can make ur own to.

sidekick 2008 suck ass no games

The sidekick 2008 sucks you can't do anything with out having to go into the catology and buy shit. I've been looking for a month now there are no websites that give you games for it. T-mobile are all about money when it comes to the sidekick 2008 nothing is free not even a alarm clock.

oh i have a sidekick3 all u need is a memory card trust me it dont work wit out it u can ebay it but it wont set as ur ringtone

go 2 skringers.com for free ringtones
u get the ringtones throw email on ur fone not on the internet
at the bottom of the email press download ringtone

There's a website called skringers.com (or something close to that). I downloaded stuff but they have no directions on how to put it on ur phone. And I can't figure out how to do it.

I think the phone has to be unlocked for games.

There should be a date time and alarm menu in the setting list

Back