Does Sony and Motorola have the same sim card?

niva

Nov 11, 2008
I'm using the Sony Erickson 300i and i was wondering if i can change the sim card to Motorola Z6w. I'm thinking about ordering Motorola 1.

It depends if it's compatible with the one you have. Example, if you're in Fido plan (sim card is written Fido on it) & that the place where you purchased the motorola phone is at Fido.. Then yes, it would work. But if it was Fido sim with a Rogers phone, then No. Unless if it's a "unlocked"phone, you can put any sim card in it. Those are more expensive, though. If you have any more questions,ask any of the employees working there. Good Luck !

I'm using the Sony Erickson 300i and i was wondering if i can change the sim card to Motorola Z6w. I'm thinking about ordering Motorola 1.

Hi no problem both sony ericsson K300 mobile and Motorola Z6w are using same sim card sixe both uses mini sim .So you can sure use your sim in Motorola Z6W and use it only if it is unlocked one .ELse if the motorola mobile is locked to some other network provider then you can't use it with your old sim until you unlock it ...You can easily unlock your phone using sites like SimpleUnlocking.com they are providing unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .....You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone .Then freely use it with any GSM sim worldwide ....

Back