Is the LG KS360 Web Slider Phone good?

Zozo

May 18, 2008
Is the LG KS360 Web Slider Phone good??
What are the pros and cons?

And can you get head phones for it???

i want all the details lol :)

it not worth it lol. i brourght it yesterday and it broke that night while i was rooting my girl. i slaped her ass with it and it froze lol

Boost Web Slider

Well the pros are; It has IM, awsome keypad, Its only $200 and it has basicly everything you need on it, I think its worth getting it and if you compare it to the hiptop slide its basicly the same but the hiptop is on a plan and the boost web slider is prepaid!!

na not good i uploaded a program called masterbaiter pro for chix its a program where the fone vibrates. i turned it on n shuved it up my girl n it was never to be sean again but she did reach her climax

ewwww u guys all are disgusting wayz of explaining dat da fone is bad
ill SAY IT IS A FONE THAT IS WORTH BUYING

You sick Peoplee....
i wanna get the phone for x-mas and just reading othere ppls pros and cons for it..
Pros are winning.
any ideas of how much msn and facebook costt. :D
thanxx :)

umm i think there is like about 3=4 $ a month IM (msn/yahoo) and Facebook, myspace, utube is like 5-6 $ per month, i think, chek with optus zoo...

i really want this phone i just want to know how much it is for msn

thanx. miley

umm i bouhgt the webslider in pink recently and i charged it for mroe then one whole night, and when i use it with the keypad open its switched off by itself after a while of using it. can anyone help me out :S

im thinking i should return it and swoop for a new one because it might just be a faulty made one.

any suggestion?
has this happened to anyone else?

thankyou, ox.

i just bought the phone and its actually quite good. i wanted the sony that plays mp3s and stuff but it was all sold out so i bought this one and its so much cooler.

hi I have heard of this phone freezing my hubby got the I phone and it does that but I just want to know is any one has had any trouble with that side of it thanks

It is actually really good. I was going to get the Hiptop but then i saw this one and it is so much better.

hey my dads getting me the bosst LG webslider and im just wondering if someone could tell me all of the pros and cons.

cheers :)

Me and 2 of my friends have this phone, and yeah i love it, i only got it a few days ago & i still havent worked out the internet thing, there is a certain plan you can go on for internet. (im not allowed on plans; cause i go over everymonth; and usually cant afford to pay it myself) but yeah. besides, its a good phone. comparing it to a hiptop slide, its better cause its cheaper, can bluetooth to all phones, and it still has internet. & its only $200. but its got a touch screen for dialing numbers when its closed so that makes it better than hiptops (; best phone ive had so far (;

hey......i really wanna get this phone.....n im a real msn bebo my space junky....all that sorta stuff and i heard it has my space and face book......but does it have msn and bebo as well?? xoxo bek

hey i have the pink one two :) u shuld definately return it and get a new one. my one has never done anything like that before :)

when somebody rings how do you make it show the name and number

helppp

does anyone know if you can get passwords on your messages with the webslider?

Back