Is the LG KS360 Web Slider Phone good?

hi

that phone is the best i have it and its going kill some ass man

i got one in july and they are perfect.
i pay 40$ a month it gives me 30$ credit, 100$ bonus credit, free texting to the same network, 400 minutes free phone calls, 100mb data. its great.

those ppl r lieing!
its already gots vibrate on it. and i put it up my pussy and it didnt break. it still works fine! and my bf slaped me on and ass with it and it didnt break

the websliders all have faulty programming, i was going to buy one about a month ago but the people in the optus shop convinced me not to as out of the 43 they had sold in the previous 3 weeks 38 of those had been brought back with problems.
also all of my friends who have them(4) have had massive problems with them and only one is still working now a month later

Websliders =] =] =] =]

I have the webslider and it is really good. It does freeze automatically but that is normal. It happens to everyone's. I would definetly tell people to buy it. It is also only $160 now.

=]

LG Webslider

i dont have this phone so i dont know what its like, i think it would be cool if LG made a phone with a self destruct button so you could blow stuff up, just a sugestion :)

Phone, what the hell is a phone, i just carry around a tin and a piece of string with a tin on the other side and who ever wants to picks it up, i talked to my mommy on it once and it worked really well, i must hand it to the piece of string and tin

please tell me the honest truth.

I want this fone might be getting it is it worth it or is it crap like half the population says??

what coulor should l get and is it good

hi guys the first few of those things were really groose that is sooo nota good way to tell peolpe hopw it is. and why would you do that any way. I really want to bye the web slider but l do not know what coulor to get l'm thinking of geting the pink one. is it good

heyy i had the web slider and its good for the first couple of months but then it starts turning of by its self so ive sent it away to get fixed and will tell u after if its all fixed

its my b'day and i dont no if i should get it or not its cheap but people are saying its good or bad can you say good or bad no resons

What do you all think?

Are websliders good? Do they brake easy? Cos i am thinking about getting one but people are telling me that they are shit and then other friends are telling me that it is good and i dont know what to think about them..
So can anyone tell me what they think about them.
I really only want it to Text and Call people.. So is it good for that?

i dont have one but my friend has it and she says that its really crap. it turns off by itself like all the time. so dont waste ur money for a crappy phone ayee. but in the end its up to u:p

Back