i want an iphone and i live in ireland but dont want a contract?

lovable

Apr 7, 2008
ok so i really want to buy an iphone but i don't want to have a contract with o2.

have any of you in ireland gotten it with o2 and then unlocked your phone/ jailbroken it ?

does all the hardware still work perfect on it and can you use it with any phone?

the thing is i travel alot and stay over 2 months in some places and so i use the sims that they offer over there.
so i'm confused please help me out.

and also whats a turbo sim?
i've never bought anything online before and i would be a bit afraid to...... and i mean like on ebay etc

Get it online. go on to 3V.ie and you can order a prepay credit card. when you get the plastic go to any pay point shop and top it up and your good to go. I buy all my music on line with it and none of your bank details are used, you get a new credit card number with each voucher you buy

i dont know about ireland but i think it will still work
but i think if u want it on pay as you go you can go to an O2 store and change it to PAYG and they will just do it for you
also if u unlok the phone then u can have it on any net work and have it contract or PAYG. hope this helps =]

Dou you wanted to unlock your Iphone get the unlock code here MobileUnlockSolutions.com using unlock code specified in this you can proceed unlocking your mobile without vain .They are reliable and provide good customer support service.

Back