What are some good games to play while talking on the phone?

L

Lisaaa

I want to keep things intresting between me and my boyfriend. What good games could we play on the phone
And i'm not trying to be dirty and were in a pretty serious relationship we just like to have fun to

How about no games? Your boyfriend just might stick around longer with a serious girlfriend.

whatever

its really none of your business.
if they want to have fun in their relationship,that she claimed was serious,then she should be able to with some no it all coming and judging her.
i was looking for an answer to the same question and you must be a really boring person to not like to play games while on the phone

20 Q is great for on the phone, especially a serious couple.

Mikes game

12q is good but somehow is easy to run out of questions... you can also play the picnic game.. you start at the front of the abc's

example... Im going on a picnic and im going to bring.. a apple. simple! then its the next persons turn but they must say every thing in order. its a momory game.. im going on at picnic, and im going to bring a .. apple, a butterfly, a carrot, a dime, a egg... so as you can see it gets harder but really fun. not help your partner out! and see who wins ;)

if you like email me at [email protected]

ps, dont listen to the retaird above, he is gay.

Would you rather?
4 exmple
woud u rather eat a cow eye or a a pig ear??

play anything.. like what.. its pretty awsome.. the aim of the game is 2 name as many things linking 2 the topic..
for example..
"anything.. "Like What" .. "Animated shows"
then you just keep listing animated shows or movies til someone either repeats a show or gives up. its great fun.

My gf and I play a game that's pretty fun, you start with a random word like hotdog then they say the first word that comes to mind that relates to it like ketchup. Example: hotdog, ketchup, red, stoplight, cars, traffic, wreck....

Games to play on the phone

Idk but I made up a few games with my gf just out of no where. one of the games we play is "Loud Mouth" you simply start by saying 1,2,3 then you both start talking about anything at all it doesn't matter, it can be something stupid, or just about how a movie or whatever. THe object of the game is to keep talking without stopping at all. 1st person to stop talking or laughing loses. SO you wanna say something funny or outrageous to make your bf or gf stop talking and laughing instead. it's quite fun hearing the randomness.

Another game would be impersinating someone from a movie you're sure your partner has seen and have them guess what movie it is without giving any clues. Just impersinating someone in the movie.

ElaineMT.. your boyfriends might stick around if you'd wash the bitch out of your vagina.

the battery

play how hot is who but not with your bf or gf

ABC-convo

Idk wat the name of this is called but you pick a place you wana be and u have to have a convo with an ABC'S on the binging of what you say...
EX:
Bill picks the place and says he wants to be at the super market
Tiana starts by saying: A super market is close by lets go
Bill says: Be careful not to get hurt on your way there
Tiana says: Can i drive fast
Bill says: Dont drive fast you mite crash
Tiana says: Eddy drives fast all the time
Bill says: Find the paper towel at the market
.....................and so on............

fun!

Me and my bf devyn lyk to play truth or dare on the phone, however the game is getting old and we need something else to play, got any suggestions?? :) thanks

lames

how bout yall just talk to yall girl or guys and stop looking for hint STUPID

~SWAGG~TO~OFFICIAL~

me and my bf play the music game
where we play a song and he guesses what band it is or who sings it
we also play truth or dare and 20q's

Back