I'm making a mask for a Hollywood Undead show, where can I find a mask similar to

Brittani

Aug 11, 2008
these? http://a378.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_e2c59fc84c399475d3f1f66dc790e921.jpg

Particularly, deuce's mask (bottom middle, with the pink around the mouth)
I don't care whether or not it has his design, since I'm painting it and making it my own. I just need one similar.
:)
It's not for Halloween, it's for a show. This band wears masks, and so do the fans.
not wearing a mask to a HU show would be like not wearing clown paint to an ICP concert.

Thats hard. Try making them yourself if you cant get clear masks from like walmart or sometthing and start from there. Idk were you can get them

Hey GURLE,

How about you just try to make your own....with your own face!!!
I think that would be wayyy cooler....Masks are tooo hot!!!
I'm not celebrating because I am muslim.....
Hallowweeeenenenene nnnn is fun though!!!

Hey GURLE,

How about you just try to make your own....with your own face!!!
I think that would be wayyy cooler....Masks are tooo hot!!!
I'm not celebrating because I am muslim.....
Hallowweeeenenenene nnnn is fun though!!!

just go to walmart or i party get a clear mask, get some blue mettalic paint and get pink duct tape and wala... i did it and it looks better that Da Produca's

Just buy a halloween hocky mask and tape over the vent holes and paint over the tape. easiest way to customize one.

Well, all except Charlie Scene's, and Da Kurlzz masks are made of clay and/or plaster, and then custom painted, I dont know what Da Kurlzz mask is made out of though, if you are trying to make Da Kurlzz mask, then just try to replicate it, the rest should be easy to make, except for Deuce's, because the nose for his mask is different. I dont know where Deuce gets the pink duct tape though.

you can get pink duck tape at most dollar stores, actualy any color, as for the mask I did a painted hocky mask with taped holes

You could get a plain white mask from a craft store and then paint it.

any help on how to make a j3t mask from a hockey mask with the taped holes as some sayed b4 ?

u can do that or paint the tape i rather buy it from the dollar store i have an old hocky mask im gonna use.

I got a mask from da party store, custom painted it, and its been my trusty HU mask i use in concerts since 2004

well im in jail right now, and i left my mask on my couch at home. im not surprised if my dog chewed it up by now...

well im in jail right now, and i left my mask on my couch at home. im not surprised if my dog chewed it up by now...

lol

go to either of these:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ROC3YU/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_1_img]Amazon.com: White Blank Male Mask for Halloween Costume: Toys & Games[/ame]

White Face Masks

i made J dogs, dueces, and funny mans from clear masks at party city. then went to home depot got some paint and sand paper. sand the masks before you paint to it sticks better. k bye

Get a jason type hocky mask and put duct tape over the holes. then paint it!

Back