Where can i find a blank mask to make a hollywood undead mask?

u need to check some stores or sum tin or if u gp to la cross ask sum 1 in SPENCERS or HOT TOPIC

would i be able to find a hollywood undead mask in spencers?

Where to get a Hollywood Undead Mask

Yeah you could also get a blank mask at a craft store but they would be glow in the dark because i got mine from a craft store and it has glow in the dark paints which I think is pretty cool.But yeah you could get a kool mask at Spencer's Gift Shop....... If that's what you mean.So anyway, craft store or spencer's. If you live in London ON there's a store named Backstage and its actually got ready to wear Hollywood Undead mask's!!!!!!!!!!!!!******** They cost $12.00

is there anyway toget one of those ready to wear hollywood undead mask shiped from london to America??

hollywood undead masks

lol just go to party citi dars alot of blank masks with paitnt i made one an i busted half off an it looks awsome hope i helped!

HELP TO U GUyZ

To be honest i'm going to a concert soon. and i plan to make a mask. you can paper machae one over your face then add the sides, paint it etc. here is a video that shows these two girls doing it. **HOPE I HELPED :) **

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1s1AVLZ6z0]YouTube - HU masks in the making. (Prt. 1)[/ame]

*( i reccomend for Da Kurlzz mask machaeing it in two halfs then putting it together sorry about spelling )*

also if you want to buy a two dollar jason mask and buy spraypaint and get designs from the internet spray them on and there you go!

spirit holloween shop, im making one and i got a plain white one and i sprayed it black and now im painting stuff on it with acryilic paint

Back