find att.com/rewardcenter

Here's What You Can Earn
Whenever one of your referrals signs up for an eligible AT&T service, you get a reward worth $25 per eligible service. If one of your referrals is a new AT&T customer, you’ll get an additional $25 reward.
Referrals Who Are Current AT&T Customers
High-Speed Internet $25
Wireless $25
Advanced TV $25
High-Speed Internet U-verse Enabled $50
U-verse TV $50
U-verse Voice $50
PLUS get an additional $25 for NEW AT&T customers!

How does a person get any rewards from this type of format? Your card says I get a $50.00 reward.

I have had your AT&T Uverse for over 6 weeks now. How do I go about getting my $200 rebate?

I was told by an att representative who convinced me to change my long distance service that I would get a $50. reward from at&t . I am unable to get a reply on this or any other site- no response when I enter att.com/reward senter. My email address is [email protected] & my phone number is my user name. Please replPat

How do I get the $150 reward that I was promised when I signed up on August 18th?

I want to get my $100.00 dollor rebate from joining Att as promised.

Thank you ---Joel Kohen

How do I find out when I'll get my rebate. I called the phone number the paper said to call; they referred me to another phone number, which then referred me back to the original number. Now I'm trying the website and do not see how to get an answer here. Help please.

Back