find att.com/rewardcenter

Essie Levy

dsl modem $50.00 reward for new installation
I was told by an att representative I would receive $50.00 reward from att&t. I am unable to get through by phone with the number I was given, I call att and was given a web to go on unable to pull up what she said I would find. Please tell me how I get my rebate.

Help ! Tell me how to get my reward. are Please send me my Reward

I applaying for my $20.00 dollars reward , that they told me by phone.

I was told that I would receive $150.00 dollars rebate, & when they couldn't install the first day, was told that I would receive an additional $50.00. The second time I was told that they couldn't install because inside plugs were not grounded. The first installer failed to tell me this. I could have taken care of the problem. Instead I waited for the third installer 3 weeks later to install the U-verse. Hope the reward money doesn't take as long.

I have tried to get a $20 rebate for upgrading my computer to a faster mode..so far no luck in getting a check back ..pleas help.. it has been more then the 21 days I was told to register...thanks....

My rebate for DSL

I went to att DSL Sep. 4 2008, and was supposed to get a rebate for the equipment. It is now Oct 18 2008, and no rebate has been recieved. Was the rebate program a come on or what. I would appricate an honest reply. Also I had my computer line disconected. But am still being charge for it. I have tired 4 different times to have it shut off, and all I get is over an hour waiting for a human, of which I have yet to get. Both of these things of not very good for public opinions. Would appricate a reply.

I was supposed to receive a rebate for high speed dsl that I purchased on May 22, 2008. I have received no rebate and when I try to get the people on the phone they switch me around until I get someone who either says that it is coming or that I was registered on the wrong phone number. They say go on-line to the rewards center and I can never get on the site. This is the biggest scam going. Bait and switch is the word. Once they get you on the high speed price then they screw around with your rebate until you quit trying to get it. Well, no dice people. I will be calling and calling, and calling...

U-verse installed Aug. 21, 2008. tested one month
Applying for $100 and $50 cash back reward as stated on contract agreement.

this is stupid are you testing patience or waiting to see if word of mouth can kill your image?

Dont Like Being Mislead

checking on my att rewards
LOOKING FOR MY AT&T REWARD CAN SOMEBODY LEAD ME TO IT. SICK OF THE RUN AROUND.
I WAS ALSO TOLD BY CSR THAT I WOULD BE GETTING A $100.00 VISA REWARD CARD
IN 5 TO 7 DAYS BEEN 3 WEEKS BILL AREADY HERE. HAV'NT SEEN THAT 100.00 CARD
THAT I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO USE ANYWERE.

I am to receive a $50 reward for signing up for U-verse installation & received info. in mail to contact this web to redeem &/or follow status of my reward , but this is not at all clear as to how to do ? Dick

Back