how do I use the Sense Me application (sony ericsson w910)?

Carolineeee

Jul 24, 2008
when i select on sense me, it tells me to use the pc software to transfer songs.. any idea where i can get that software?!

when you buy you phone they give you a CD called 'PC Suite', i think its that,
well i installed it and do put songs on my phone throught that but, i still have the same problem

yehh i have the exact same problem ... its kinda weird

i have no idea ive been trying for a week and a bit but i still have no luck in getting it to work properly !!!

bugger

Heya, ive the exact same problem..... Ne1 hav neideas??

got the same probs here....i dont know how this sense me thing works...and that "shake" feature is useless....u can just long press that volume butoon without looking like and idiot shaking your phone so you can change the song or make the volume higher :(

So basically no one knows how to work it!?!? That's annoying!

I have been told (yet to try it myself yet as i have "misplaced" the disk) that when you put the software in there is a selection of programs you can install. One of those has music in the title and i assume that it's that one...

I'll have a go at this tonight and if i have any results i will post up here.

I have just figured it out.
Use the CD to install sony ericsson media manger and then go settings and then Music>SensMe Music Analysis. This will go through all your music and then once you put the songs onto your phone, the SensMe function will then be available...

where is this setting option in music...
there is no such optio ther
pls sort this

thats simple... open media manager n connect ur phone in mass storage mode thru usb... that option comes in w595... m not sure abt other sets... then in the media manager software theres a tab of music... under the same tab theres a sense me music analysis... click it n here u go!!! rock n roll

im confused!!!

i still cant do it!!! do you have to have media manager plus? and i dont get how you can click on it on the same one..? is it in the settings menu? i am so confused now!

mine dont even open, i click the sensme thing and nothin happens

to make sensme list you need program called MediaGo you can download it from sony ericsson home page..... but still u need 10 sensme songs to create a sensme play list

wht u do to shake it is press the walkman button while u shake it aswell
then it works !

just got sense me working on w715

from the disc that came with the suite ( or download from sony ericsson website) a program called media go. Install it. This will allow you to label all your music with sense me info.Run the app an in the top left in a tree you will see a music icon right click on it and add your music folder. then right click and run the new sense me playlist option -> this should run through a dialogue that will do sense me on your tracks. Transfer the tracks to your phone using hte media go ( attach phone and select media transfer option) and you should be now given a grid popluated with all your tracks when you open the sense me option on your phone.

this is hw

simple. type into google. "Downlaod Media Go Sony" and download the .exe file from the sony website. use tht 2 transfer ur music. like i sed; simple

sense me

hey u install sony ericson media maniger and that lets u put songs on to sense me hope that helped

i cant do it :(( if someone want to help me yo_marius_steaua is my yahoo id

Back