Income from the internet?

Girasole

Apr 24, 2008
I have read that most of the Work at Home offers on the internet are scams.
I would like to know: What are some legitimate ways to make money on the internet?
How is it possible to know if a site is legitimate, or a rip off?
What is some good advice for someone who is interested in the internet as a source of income but fears being taken advantage of? Is there a site that tells who is reputable and who is not?

Thank you for your wisdom.

Smartboy is DumbBoy

I pay people to post notices for my items

I always pay

sell the info found at

http://gas066.1sta.com

and my item for sale @

http://free2u.funurl.com

as i have an experience of being in this field trust me there is no such kinda income from the internet every buddy is trying new stuffs to make us fool no one buddy pay even a single penny so dont waste your time in doing this stuff

choose ones that you read in magazines where they rate them such as womens world.

choose ones that you read in magazines where they rate them such as womens world.

I definately think it is a waste of time. The only person I know who sells stuff from their computer (at home) is my aunt, and that is only because she worked for a company (Hilton reservations) that closed its doors, but offered the opportunity for it's employees to keep their jobs if they purchased the whole set, programs, software, etc... And I know she paid an arm and a leg for it all. I hope it works out for her.... My cousin, on the other hand, is trying to do the thing where he buys stuff off of ebay and resells it... He is a very smart kid, but I don't think he is proffitting at all!! FFS, he lives upstairs at my grandma's rent-free with his wife, and STILL pi$$es and moans about being in debt and owing money for stupid crap.
Point being made: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME UNLESS U ARE 100% sure that u will make a profit. U have better luck taking nude pics and selling them online or to a magazine.

Most work at home offers 'are' scams, its true. Choose carefully, and never relinquish any banking information to a firm before you're confident they're genuine. I'm not sure how you would tell they're genuine though. If they demand an up-front payment for any reason, say to cover admin costs of setting up your account, then say goodbye!
Some may accept a PayPal account to send your payments. This would be a fairly safe way of dealing with money over the internet. A PayPal account, if you're unsure, is a secure internet finances account from where payments can be made and received to anyone else with a PayPal account. It's very popular on Ebay.

Hope this info helps!

Most work at home offers 'are' scams, its true. Choose carefully, and never relinquish any banking information to a firm before you're confident they're genuine. I'm not sure how you would tell they're genuine though. If they demand an up-front payment for any reason, say to cover admin costs of setting up your account, then say goodbye!
Some may accept a PayPal account to send your payments. This would be a fairly safe way of dealing with money over the internet. A PayPal account, if you're unsure, is a secure internet finances account from where payments can be made and received to anyone else with a PayPal account. It's very popular on Ebay.

Hope this info helps!

Back