I want to write an introduction letter about my company profile?

Sona

Apr 6, 2008
my company was established in 2001 we are in the field of fire fighting and security systems. I want to offer my best services at good prices to customers in the local market. my associates are SSS Company.We accomplished several projects in the capital and other governorates mentioned 1.2.3. At the moment we are implementing BMS (supply and installation) from Johnsons Control Co. and FM 200 fire fighting system (supply only) in the big mosque due to be inaugurated in couple of months.Also working now on FM200 for all MTN mobile shelters (power switch rooms) all over the country. Invited to bid for installing BMS in new College of Police and Hospital of Police . Another invitation we have for installing security system in the new Parliamant Board Building. We have a site for constructing (caravans) requested by Oil companies sites. We have continous enquiries for about 40 more caravans in the coming months. Work is going on on the site. We import heavy equiments from Gulf Countries and

Back