What are some harmless pranks to pull on my teacher?

U

undecided

Put a picture of a really hott guy in one of her desk drawers..one that she might open during class so that you can all laugh. I'm assuming your teacher is female. Opposite if your teacher is male.

1. A woopy cushion on her chair at her desk or you can site on the woopy cushion while having a serious expression.
I don't know any really.

Im moving and I want to pull a few last day pranks..What are some harmless ones I can pull on my 6th grade teacher?

Put a picture of a really hott guy in one of her desk drawers..one that she might open during class so that you can all laugh. I'm assuming your teacher is female. Opposite if your teacher is male.

what u need:
15 korean day laborers
1/2 dozen of krispy kreme donuts
6 dollars
What you do

make a screwdriver out of 9 of the koreans and the donuts, then unscrew the screws on her chair. Give the other six koreans the money

Don't do it. Even if it is "harmless", don't bother. She is only there to help, don't waste her time. Plus, even if you are leaving, she can still get you in trouble.
you could be a burger-flipping drop out withought your teachers (no offense to burger flippers or drop-outs.)

Emm...you could get 3 phones and set them up in three diff parts of the classroom and call it making ur teacher go crazy!! haha

u can get fake bugs and put them all around ur teachers desk but b4 tht u have to make sure he/she goes out of the room 4 something

Put toothpaste in oreos and give it to them--be all sweet about it thoug.

funny Sh!tt

on her dek put a note that says call another teachers cell ex. call mr meyer cell his phone is off the hook. bt put the # formcdonalds or th zoo or something else she'll think she has the wong # and just try and get it rite!!! lolZZZZZZZZZZZ

pranks.

t-p her desk, if its her bday give her a fake ipod that looks real (i did this and it works), put 10 diff phones in the room and call them all at once every 5 mins and between the 5 mins call each one individually (also did this, HILARIOUS. she freaked and went nuts. :])

have you and some friends move their desk to the middle of the classroom and move the all the other desks in a circle around it

Turtle lover

u can get 3 turtles ( i dont know where u would them ) and put papers on their back like 1 2 and 4 ...... set off the turtles in ur school- and the staff members will be outraged and will still be looking for the "3rd" turtle!

did it at my school and it was awesome!!!!

Help

i really need help i want ot prank one of my teachers without getting into serious trouble please help !

the news

wow all of these are weak sauce!
like straight up. what grade are you all in?
i scanned my nude ass and faxed it to my teacher once.
and now when i see that bitches face, a little less hate overwhelms me:p

Haha

Every day if she walks out the room, flip a poster upside down.... every day untill they are all upside down

omg im playin a prnak on mah social studies teecher any good ideas??????? we r reely close

prank

get squeeze glu and pour it ALL in his/her drawr and its funny wen ur teachers a spaz and starts freakin out its sooooooooo funny but dont get caught i no sum1 hoo did get caught and he spent 5 weeks n alternative

funny things to do to your teacher

get the whole class involved and every time the second hand on the clock gets to the twelve do something stupid like cough, sneeze, jump once and sit like nothing happened, start at the front of the room and go down each row taking turns hiccuping once, pretend you hear music, make akward noises, breath really loudly,randomly start dancing, put electircal tape on the bottom of their computer mouse, lie on the floor, as soon as you get in the room sit under your desk, use someones ipod with the farting app and make it really loud while everyone pretends they don't hear it, and do a chinese firedrill where everyone gets up and changes seats. make sure everyone does it so no one person gets in trouble. My teacher hates it but it is a blast!

Back