What are some harmless pranks to pull on my teacher?

choose one person who is very loud, and who the teacher doesnt like. then tell the class when the teacher is gone that no one can talk to the teacher but that person...
you can also turn your desks backwards and put her podium or what ever in front as if the back was the front of the room.
and put ferbies in the celing, cause those things do NOT shut up.

how to prank ur teacher

take your ipod touch or ur friends ipod touch and dowelode some fart apps some SHUT UP apps u know funny apps like that so then when the who class is quiet u just play one of the apps and everyone stars laughing trust me it work me and my friend did that last year and it was a blast hahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Plan a certain time where everyone gets up at once to sharpen their pencil, use hand sanitizer, get a calculator, etc.

hey you could probly catch a bunch of bugs and let them loose in class
make sure you shout out bugs and then squeal if your a girl and jump on your desk

If it is a girl teacher call her Bill, Frank, or Chubby Joe. Once you got her attention stare at her with the "I don't know you look". After you caught everyone's attention yell "hey (chosen name x3) do you have a dog?". If yes: ask "is it uglier than you?". If no: say "Good, you're way to old to take care of anything". Once she is in the yelling/screaming stage, remind her to continue the lesson.

If you have a male teacher call him Sally, brittney, or princess
Peach.

Put a note on thier desk to call mr. (a animal) and below the name, put the number of a local zoo.

Back