I'm a 14 year old Christian and can't escape from the feeling of evil presence.?

Emily1

May 13, 2008
I live in a large home and my whole family is religious I'm scared because I'm almost paralyzed by the presence of evil spirits. They will not leave I will say that Jesus shed his blood for me and I am saved i will feel better but soon again I feel scared the only way I feel the most I can escape it is listening to Christian music. I feel safe or even sitting in the same room as someone... When people say or mention demons my whole body shivers sometimes ill be laying on my stomach on my phone and ill get the same feeling and turn over because I'm terrified I can't be alone very often. I started watching this show called the vampire diaries and the symbols in some parts scare me and give me bad vibes.. Anyways is there anything else I can do to stop the feeling of this or any comfort because ever since I got closer with Jesus this started happening. I'm scared and I can't escape please help me find a way out of this it is truly horrifying.

Back