Can I switch my iPhone 4th generation to a Samsung S4. On a three year telus...

travis

May 12, 2008
...contract? Okay so my brother got an iPhone 4 for Christmas in December 2011, he got the phone on a 3 year telus term contract. He got the iPhone 4S the year after and gave my his iPhone 4. I'm 14 and I pay for the phone. When my brother gave me the phone the back was cracked on it, I went to one of those little booths they have in malls that fixes them. I got my back changed to a mirror style back. When I dropped my phone again the back fell off and my battery popped out and fell out. Since iPhone battery's are connected by wires I can't just pop it back in. I took my phone to telus and they said they can't fix it because it was a 3rd party thing (I can't remember when he exactly said). I took it to the apple store and they also said they can't fix it. I lost the original back to my phone so I can't use that back and say the screws fell out. My mom said it was just best to get a new phone. I was wondering if I could pay off my phone and get a Samsung s4 and put it on my contract. I know I'm going to have to pay off the remaining amount of my iPhone, but do I have to wait until my contracts done or does my contract just resets back to 3 years? I would prefer answers from someone who know 100% on what there talking about! But Please help! Thanks, have a good day.... Mkay bye!

Back