Why do some people care if people are gay, lesbian, or transsexual?

UnfaithFull

Feb 23, 2013
I really don't like to watch anybody kissing with passion or lovemaking. What is the big deal?

I, personally, am a male attracted to females. Logically, if there is a trait in some people (like me) that makes them attracted to females, then there is a trait in some people that makes them attracted to males. I don't think the human population is suffering if every man isn't madly attracted to females and vice versa.

Give it a rest and relax and live.

I don't care. The only time I care is if a girl is flirting with me or asking me to be with her and her boyfriend. Yes that actually happened lol

i believe 'live and let live.'
however, i don't think it is good or wise to instill the idea in young people, or anyone else, that sexual inclination/orientation is from Nature, and that this is an "Identity" that defines one as a human being.
sexual orientation is both genetic and social- no one can untangle it, at least for now, maybe they shouldn't.
the ancient Greeks had same-sex relationships, then later got married to women. "Gay" is from the 20th century. I think classical Greece and Rome, as well as other European and Middle Eastern cultures, proves that homosexuality/bisexuality is not solely a product of the genes and/or hormones.

Back