Should i join swimming or workout? Pls help!?

ErwinFedericoAhlers

Feb 28, 2013
Background info: Senior year going into a JC after highschool. 3 years of Varsity Swimming (however average skilled swimminer). I can do all strokes well therefore i did 200IM. Will not do swimming in college. Now: I decided to workout for the rest of senior year to get ripped. I enjoy working out in the gym and have a buddy with me. Swimming gets me toned. Season started 4 weeks ago and they have already done 2 meets. I am very popular within the team JV and Var. I have close friends in the team as well. Long story short i had great and bad times with swimming, some things i like some i dont. Should i join swimming (coach might let me back) or continue working out? Worst part is i would miss one or the other. I am very indecisive and stressed over this. Another factor is in 2 weeks i leave for vacation for a week and i will miss two more meets (one is a tournament) which could piss the coaches off more. I am still cool with everyone on the team and talk to then at brunch/lunch... I did waterpolo this year. I like the meets, bus rides, swimming, socalizing, and relays at end of practice. I dont like how its a obligation, running, and long sets. Working out: my pace, time, more results from my body (gettig ripped), easier, and basically mostly i want a sexy body. I dont like the less social aspect. What should i do? I need to decide by 2/28/13!!! I always change my mind and cant figure it out.

Back