Why does Sony Ericsson not provide warranty?

Foysal

Jan 9, 2009
I am confused. In Amazon or Ebay, i have found this that Sony Ericsson does not have warranty. Blackberry has the same think.
In my country, there are huge Sony showrooms. But they don't sell Sony Ericsson phones. These phones are sold by retailers. But why?
Should I buy a Sony Ericsson smartphone without warranty? Or will it be risky ? My budget is not bad. I love Sony Ericsson. I want to get a smartphone of this brand.
I want to know , Why doesn't Sony Ericsson have warranty including Amazon, Ebay and in my country? Are their quality bad or are they used?

You know it would help A LOT if you actually said which country you're in. Personally, I would NEVER buy a phone from eBay or Amazon. I would only buy a phone from my carrier.

Sony Ericsson phones are grate me being a carpenter have dropped my Sony phones from roof tops and all kinds of high places the ones i have had out lasted the rest of the phones I've dropped or that I've seen dropped by far!!!!! Sony Ericsson is not going to lie and try to tell you that they will warranty a phone that they know won't last long enough for a warranty, and the other cell phone companies like to call it a warranty but really what it is is a add cost for replacement of the phone if it should fail, and most people don't do the add cost because they figure if the phone lasts a year , good. so Sony they be up front, and the rest of them scam you one way or another Sony Ericsson doesn't rebuild phones that are sent in on a claim and the rest of them do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back