How do I log out of Netflix on my LG smart TV?

hunny414

Jul 24, 2008
Please help me! I've been looking for a log out button on my netflix account on my LG smart tv for the past half an hour. I can't find it anywhere. If someone could please tell me how to log out I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!
AHH finally found out how after googling it for a while. You use the up/down/left/right arrows on the remote and click up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up and it brings to a screen that says deactivate. Click deactivate then yes and it logs you out! There has to be an easier way, but until someone figures it out this works.

That was very helpful. I didn't believe it actually worked! Thank you for sharing. :)

Wow, thanks so much, it was driving me crazy. I cant believe it worked!!

Believe it!!!!

It really works! You have to push the buttons quickly!

thank you very much!!! that fucking thing was driving me crazy!!! god bless you!

Wow, I thought this was a joke, but it actually worked! You'd think they would have a "Log Out" button, but that'd be too easy, right?

Thank you!!!

It actually works! Hopefully, they will have an easier way to log off. Thanks!

LOL!!!!!! Thanks thats a pretty cool trick-a-roo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Internet Online Support is Awesome!

This really worked.... and you have to be in the NetFlix program first. Gave us a "deactivate" option. Seriously can't believe that something like the cheat code for Nintendo's Contra is how you to log out of NetFlix.

Thanks for sharing!

SCORE!!

I don't know how someone discovered this answer...but THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I was going crazy trying to figure it out!!!

Don't know where you got that but definitely works. Thanks.

ya it worked !!!

Please help me! I've been looking for a log out button on my netflix account on my LG smart tv for the past half an hour. I can't find it anywhere. If someone could please tell me how to log out I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!
AHH finally found out how after googling it for a while. You use the up/down/left/right arrows on the remote and click up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up and it brings to a screen that says deactivate. Click deactivate then yes and it logs you out! There has to be an easier way, but until someone figures it out this works.

thanks i got it tried so many things but thanks to u im logged off of someone elses and on mine !!

Thank you! It worked! I can't believe. I thought I was playing Mortal Kombat, doing a fatality. xD

how the f... did anyone figure that out ??? impressive :) and thanks ...

You just saved my tv from getting murdered. THANK YOU!!!!

Wowww!!! Thanks you figured it out. This is really funny. We thought it was a joke. Now we cannot stop lughing.....Lol hahahahahaha

Back