How do I log out of Netflix on my LG smart TV?

Does it just log you out or does it deactivate the account?

Wtf! It worked! I thought u were just trolling lol. Me and my bf were trying to figure it out for a long time. Thanks!

Sign out of netflix on LG Smart TV

Please help me! I've been looking for a log out button on my netflix account on my LG smart tv for the past half an hour. I can't find it anywhere. If someone could please tell me how to log out I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!
AHH finally found out how after googling it for a while. You use the up/down/left/right arrows on the remote and click up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up and it brings to a screen that says deactivate. Click deactivate then yes and it logs you out! There has to be an easier way, but until someone figures it out this works.

I thought your answer was a joke...BUT YOU WERE RIGHT! IT ACTUALLY WORKS! THANK YOU!

this is how it actually works

go to home then settings of the smart tv. find a circular icon like web browser-world kinda...click and select Netflix deactivation

Amazing! I didn't think it would work, but it does. You have to start at the top of the page and hit the buttons quickly. Thank you!

I cannot believe this actually worked. I thought they were joking and trying the old Contra code without the "select,start" part.
It worked!
Netflix, you are idiots for not making this easier!

Back