Do you have different hug styles for different people?

WCW

Nov 10, 2011
I'm a girl and I know I do!
For example:
Guy I just met/casual guy friend - one armed hug around the middle of his back.
Guy I like - two armed hug with my arms underneath theirs, around back, bodies really close and a gentle squeeze
Guys I'm best buds with/saying "hi!" to my bf when I have one - Two armed hug arms above theirs, around shoulders, squeezing the crap out of them.
Unless I'm joking around with my boys and then I'll do the "man hug!" where you shake hands and slap each other on the back with the other hand.
Girl friends - quick loose hug, arms depend on whose taller, but usually a hug around the shoulder/upper back area

So do you hug people differently depending on how close you are with them?
Also, whats you're favorite kind of hug to get?
And gender, please!
I haven't really "made a study of it," guys! Haha nor am I obsessed by this. I am an art student studying how people interact physically with each other so my drawings will be more accurate, and I got to thinking about this.

I'm a guy and yeah I do give different hugs, and I like to get the type of hug that show a person likes me! ^_^

I think we all do. One hug for family members, close friends, people we know, but aren't all that close to, get a quick hug. Sort of like those 'air kisses'. and not a real kiss we would give our nearest and dearest.
We save the best hugs, to our lovers or really close friends.

you sound slike an attention seeker.the type of girls i dislike most.Make a guy think you like him by being lovey and then give him the "just freinds" speech.This is qwhat 80% of guys think and best you change.

I'm a guy. Never hug male friends unless someone like died. Guys can hug male family members. Guys should remember to never take part in a "Guy I like" hug unless he really likes the girl so she won't feel led on. I like those kind best though. Just have to be careful.

I'm a guy. I don't hub any guys except my relatives. With all females, whether related or not, I bend at the waist so I'll have minimal contact with their boobs.

Yeah! Like when I hug someone I don't like I simultaneously pee on their feet and when I hug someone I like I simultaneously sing them all the lyrics to sexual healing by marvin gay while blowing in their ear.

I only hug people I am at ease with and then its like a general hug
People with whom am close get a hug with a squeeze (not men)
And i hug, squeeze and hold really tight only my husband

I'm a girl and um nope, I'm a pretty open person so I hug everyone the same. I guess I'd give tighter hugs to my closer friends. But it's still the same kind of hug.

And I like the super squeezy hugs while being spun around or lifted up ^.^

When theres a girl I really care about, i hug her tightly, moving my arms up and down her back. If its a girl I like but dont "love" hug her from the back
answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111110124201AA7DpXw

Yes for girls only..
i used to press boobs...of grls of my age..
for others a Normal HUG

Definitely.
Full hugs: my parents, relatives, & best friend.
Side hugs: my brothers & acquaintances who apparently want to hug me. OR if I'm like sitting in a car seat and someone or I am getting out, lol
One armed (but front to front): General friends.

Back