Why do atheists like to dish it out but they can't take it themselves?

FollowerofChrist1

Aug 13, 2011
They like to call people who believe in god stupid but when you say there's not much intelligent life on this section then they report you.

OH I can take it. I can take it like an innocent boy takes the Lord's will from a Catholic priest.

Seriously though. I have never reported a question or answer. I have however had at least 3 questions deleted by Christians with no sense of humor =D

Some Atheist and Christians tend to be guilty of the same thing. They both say the other is an idiot for having or not having god.

I don't report, except for commercial spam, threats, or serious abuse.

I have been reported countless times, usually when challenging some religious claim, yet have won over 90% of appeals, showing they were unjustified reports. Most were for "Q&A format". Several times I have had a reinstated post reported, again winning the appeal.

I also block self-revealing reporters. Of those I have blocked, 80% are Christians (mostly fundamentalist), 10% Muslims, and 10% misc others including some atheists.

Recently I had such a question reported, as well as two reposts. The third repost stayed up. I won all appeals.

So, how about your figures? Do you have any?

Or are you asking a presumptuous question without any basis of fact?

My answer to your question was deleted they like to pretend that its just fundies who report but obviously that is incorrect.

They are the equivalent of a child arguing that a friend got more candy with no success, so revenge comes by lies to others to manipulate their actions and force abandonment on his "brother" for being the lucky one!

WAH, WAH, WAH, NEVER ACCOUNTABLE, ALWAYS THE VICTIM!

THEY ALSO ASK FOR EVIDENCE BUT WHEN IT'S OFFERED THEY AVOID IT!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuLs.zIUmPBuCL8s16Ism_IazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110808202706AACQa61- AS OF THIS POST 2 ANSWERS WERE PRESENT, BOTH GIVEN OVER 2 HRS AGO.

Back