My Blackberry won't connect to my computer when i use a USB cable?

J

jesse g

ok, my blackberry has no service, so i mostly use it to take pics but when i try to transfer pics to my computer using a USB cable it keeps saying on the blackberry "Make sure your blackberry is connected to a USB drive". Even though it's connected correctly on the USB slot on my computer. What do i do?

please help me

everytime i connect my bb to my computer with a usb cord it doesn't read it... what can i do?/

neither will mine, my advice is to throw it in the trash and get an iPhone

dont get a iphone

i would no tget a iphone because after 2 and a bit years it stops and wont charge so keep blackberry

how to connect your bb to a computer

you have to go to options (settings), click on memory, and then where it says 'auto enable mass storage mode when connected' click on prompt. then plug your bb into a computer, a message should appear saying 'do you want to turn on mass storage mode?', click yes and then it should work.

what youve probably done is when youve plugged it in it comes up with "mass storage" then underneith yes or no you probably clicked no with out noticing i did it go to settings memory auto enable mass storage to prompt unplug then plug it back in if not reboot the phone

Back