I need a good game...?

• Thread starter iHATE rICKYpONTING
  • Start date
I

iHATE rICKYpONTING

Im going on a long trip this Friday, and im gonna need a game to keep me busy for the ride there. Its gonna be 10 hours there and back :,( Anyway, im looking for a game for my laptop. It uses vista just so you know. I feel like playing either a shooter game a strategy game, or a sports game. If you have any ideas, feel free to throw them at me :)Thanks for the suggestions guys. I actually have most of the games you mentioned, COD4, Unreal 3, San Andreas. But i have chosen Rome: Total War. It has great graphics and won an editors choice on gamespot (along with a 9.3 user score, and 9.2 critic score). And I am going to take some movies with me ;) But, yeah thanks for the suggestions.Peace out.

HaloHalo 2age of empires (any of them)Call of duty (any of them)warcraft 3rome:total warMedieval:total war...madden 08oblivioncrysisGTAKOTORorange box

Call of Duty 4, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. You should bring some movies, too!!! =P

i've got to agree with voodoo on this one. i've got cod4 on the ps3 and its the best game i've played. crysis also looks like its pretty sweet but i've never played it. steer clear of unreal tournament 3.

Grand theft auto...or I like to play "Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4" one of the best computer games there is a free download trial mode at "www.download.com" Check it out!!

I agree with all the call of duty's.. my cousin has them and usually i have no clue what im doing but they're really fun!!!

go to this website and see if u like the games on here www.andkon.com there are all sorts of games for all categories.

man...i recommend you to get call of duty 4 ,i know u cant play online becouse you will not got interner or an acces point but the mission are amazing ,and if you want to ,there is gta san andreas but thats an old shit ,so get COD4.

I can think of one that's pretty good and is $30. Guild Wars(requires internet, takes about 30 minutes to load it up on broadband)

Like the guy before me said Call of Duty 4. It is a great game and is VERY fun to play. If you have a higher end laptop maybe even play something like Crysis. If you are alright with playing maybe an old but GREAT game, try Deus Ex, the first one. Not the sequel. It is a sci-fi shooter/strategy and has a perfect blend of shooting and strategy. In my opinion, it is one of the best games I have ever played in my life. The story is so ingenious. You will spend a good amount of time playing it as it took me a week to beat it. Every time I play it over again I find something new. Also, it has been nominated for numerous game of the year awards and got awarded the best PC game ever by PC Zone. You can find them online but rarely in stores as it is an old game. If you can't find one anywhere just contact me... :DSo, if you're just looking for a good time get COD4 but if you really want to play Deus Ex. Even off this trip, still play it!

Halo, Halo 2, CoD 4, CrysisORStar Wars Knights of The Old Republic 1 or 2

Back