Ex-boyfriend, loneliness and rumours?

SlightlyAnonymous

Oct 16, 2010
Hi there. I'd really appreciate it if you could read my problem and help me out, thank you.

I'm a 14 year old girl and my 17 and a half year old boyfriend of three months recently broke up with me. He was my entire world and there was something really special between us, but it's been 2 weeks since I last saw him, and he's also ignoring my calls and texts.
He knows he's hurting me but he doesn't care. I don't understand; he used to be so caring and loving towards me. He used to tell me he wanted to spend his life with me, he never wanted to lose me, he loved me with all his heart and I meant the world to him. But apparently, "things change". Coping with this sudden loss is so painful for me, especially as I still love him. I feel so lonely.

All my best friends are aware of this situation and they seem to care. However, they arranged to go to the cinema today, and they didn't ask me to come along. Instead of going out with my friends to take my mind off my ex-boyfriend, I sat at home with nothing to do and cried.

There're also rumours going around that I'm a slut and a lesbian 'cause I went to a party last weekend in an attempt to forget about my ex-boyfriend, and I ended up getting drunk and kissing 4 boys and 3 girls.

I'm constantly feeling depressed and I cry every day. I don't know how I'm gonna cope next week when I have a week off school, and nothing to take my mind off him. I don't know what to do. :[
I'm not trashy at all. I was at a friend's house party when I got drunk; it wasn't like I was drinking on the streets. And I washed my hair this morning. ;)

It's not easy to move on from him 'cause I still love him, despite the way he's treating me.

Back