i keep having a dream about my ex-boyfriend just standing there what does this mean?

Caitlin

May 13, 2008
i keep having a dream of my ex-boyfriend just standing there, there is no noise or anything it's just him standing there and i am not even thinking of him when i go to sleep and i only have the dream when i tell myself i am over him, what does this mean and why am i having this dream?

It means that you and your heart haven't let go of him, somehow you still love him. When you go to sleep your not awake but you are still conscious that's why dreams have to do with personal experience! Basically you still feel something for him.

Hope I Helped and Good Luck

Your relationship is at a standstill but you still love him. It sounds like you need to get on with life and if life brings you an opportunity to do good for him, then you will be able to show him your love. Possibly this in not the time in your life when you need to progress to further closeness than this. Be thankful that you have found someone that you can love and wait for the future.

Back