can i play a usa blue ray in india with my sony vaio connected to my sony bravia?

AnkitS

Jul 17, 2008
hi
i was abt to buy a ps3 as my blue ray player. but i thought it may not work on blue ray discs i get from usa. some ntsc or pal issue.
i am thinking if i connect my sony vaio with blue ray feature, to sony bravia. via hdmi . will it work fine. and take care of the ntsc or pal issue.
besides laptop has other uses too.
please advice.

I dont know if it will work or not.....NTSC and PAL have different FPS( frames per second) and thats y one wont work on the other....if ur laptop has the function to convert FPS on the movie then yes it will work but u cant play a NTSC movie on a laptop then try to put on a tv setup for PAL and it work....wont happen...so u have to see if u can change the famerate on ur laptop or else find ur movie in PAL

I dont know if it will work or not.....NTSC and PAL have different FPS( frames per second) and thats y one wont work on the other....if ur laptop has the function to convert FPS on the movie then yes it will work but u cant play a NTSC movie on a laptop then try to put on a tv setup for PAL and it work....wont happen...so u have to see if u can change the famerate on ur laptop or else find ur movie in PAL

Back