I am looking at trading my 99 mustang on an audi tt man questions!?!?!?

$Caleb$

Mar 11, 2010
okay i have a 99 ford mustang v6 wit about 70k miles and aftermarked black 17" rims wit the chrome lip. its got aftermarket radio n nice speakers. i sold my subs. but anyway i want to trade for an audi tt. i found an 03 wit 86k miles, carbon fiber hood, and 18s. idk how much that car would be worth or if i should trade.
i know the insurance is gonna b bad for me cuz im 17 but how bad do you think? i hav progressive, no speedin tickets, two wrecks but neither was my fault.
my mustang is in pretty much near perfect condition i'd have to say. its the anniversery addition too wit leather n all options.
they are askin about 9k for that audi. i figure i can tlk them down cuz im a pretty good haggler lol. how much wud they gimme on trade in. oh yeah my car is only half paid off cuz my genius dad paid his truck off wit my money n left me wit a payment on my car now wont gimme my money back. yeah i know i got screwed but oh well i wanna audi.
last question: how much am i lookin at for repairs on the audi. its the quattro cuz its a turbo charged motor. i rele want this lil car being its a five speed and really good looking!!! haha

thank you for all constructive answers!!!!

well id trade for the audi in a heart beat no matter whats done to the car or what year it is unless you plan on keeping it for another 30 years while you wait for it to become a classic and not drive it till then. not sure about the insurance. id defiantly call and make sure they will even insure you in this car first. as far as trade don't expect much. like i said until its a classic the anniversary package isn't worth much on the resale side and its a v6 so id say 3500-5000 at the most. the repair answer is really not much unless you break something. this is a german car the same company uses the same drive system on your car to make the all wheel drive system that's on all the lambo murcielago and gallardo so the drive system should be good. clutch can still be worn out so don't try and do anything stupid to put excess loads on the clutch. engine should be good too. this is going to be one of those cars that as long as nothing breaks it will be pretty cheap. it will need synthetic oils and nothing less so that is a little more than normal and most of the maintenance will be a little higher but its worth it. id say go for it

Back