advice on an Audi 2004 a4 as 1st car?

Antonio

Jun 8, 2008
im being sold an audi 2004 a4 from a dealership for 13,000 total flat with taxes and plates, im currently a college student in my jr. year. i make around 300 a week and have saved up enough to put down say 5 thousand of down payment on the car. i know alot of people will say hey get a honda or sumtin affordable but i really like this car it looks great, runs great has been checked by our machanic, we've known him for years and the car has 57,000 miles on it. its jet black.... oh man. i feel that i can pay the 220 a month and 120 insurance a month. i dont have that much responsibilites as of now and i wana treat myself to this. like whem im 40 i can say hey remember that nice audi i had when i was 20. obviously the car will be ensured under my fathers name. but ill pay gas and all that. i think i cant afford it. but what iam asking for people who've had audi. is it like crazy to fix these cars. ive had family members who've had nissans and toyotas and hondas that have givin them zerrrrro problems for like 5 to ten years. without having to pay money to fix crazy stuff, just tune up and smple stuff. tires and brakes. will an audi have mechanical breakdowns because those are its tendencies or it depends on how i treat it. and is this mentality i have on the car a bad one. saying hey ill pay this car of in about 2 years. im young i wana treat myself to it. i know the car is 4 years old but it looks and runs great. people who tell me hey get a 4000 honda i feel are right. but like with my money i mostly pay ohone bills, and buy my own stuff like food and cothing, and when i go out to bars and stuff. thats runs my pockets quick. when people say buy a busted up car i feel like hey man. enjoy yourself why cant i put a little more and get a nicer car. like why be so cheappy. in life if you can give urself some treats do it. i know i would sacrafice goin out partyin all the time. but i feel its worh it ... ?????

Back