Smokers, don't you see Roger Ebert's face? Why do you continue to smoke?

I don't know who that is.
Do you realize how much you have to smoke a day and for how long to damage yourself enough to need to get your jaw removed? Much more than the average person. Do some research.

I continue to smoke because I like it. I like it because it tastes good, it feels good, it can kill time and it helps me meet people which is good because most of the time I'm really shy. I feel like you can't just walk up to someone and say hi and start a conversation without them thinking you're weird (do people really think that or am I wrong?) but no one thinks you're weird when you're asking to bum a smoke or a light.

Drinking is bad for your liver, smoking is bad for your overall health, 90% of what people eat on a regular basis is really bad for you... Everyone is hurting themselves. I may smoke like a chimney but I don't drink and you'll never see me in the McDonald's drive thru.

Answer my question please!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsjfYLE0D_VkmewEWvwz.pPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100303001527AAI8JTH

Smoking is bad for you but Ebert Didn't smoke. Not every cancer is caused by tobacco.

Yeah, Ebert didn't smoke. He hates smoking because his parents both died of it.

Back