Have you noticed that a lot of people in P&S lack a sense of humor?

Rikitikitavi

Feb 24, 2008
You could ask the funniest, silliest question and half the people will either tell you to STFU or give you a serious answer .

Since when do so many people have sticks shoved up their arsses?

hahaha, i think its the holidays, half the people hate them and get all crankypants about everything, they start reporting stupid stuff over here and leave serious answers on the questions, sometimes they even send emails to their contacts when a funny answer is left on a serious question (LMFAO) ;D

Candy

Yes. I don't think people sometimes know how to take my questions. Or they just don't have a sense of humor!

I was just thinking the same thing! This guy just asked a very clever question just now that made me laugh and was not offensive at all and all the answers were dead serious. Maybe you just have to be old enough to comprehend sarcasm especially when it references something from the past. I had to delete my question yesterday because i only got hateful answers and i still don't know why.

I like coming on P&S for the funny q&a on here,it really changes my mood when I'm feeling down....then once in a while there are some cruel Q's on here....but yes it's true,some(not alot)of the people can be just a bit too touchy. :)

Back