I was interested in making website, I was wondering if there are any good

ashleyb

May 18, 2008
places with free hosting? I want to make a website, but i need a good free hosting site. Please get back to me ASAP! Thanks so much!

Hi According to my web hosting free web hosting is not secure and they are providing only limited space. So better you can go for paid web hosting service. I would suggest this site 9cubehosting.com here you can get the web hosting plan at cheap rate. Here they are providing free website builder tool in all web hosting plan. Through this website builder tool you can make your website in your own style.Important thing there is no technical knowledge is needed for create that website. Any one can easily designed our web site in our own style.

Hi According to my opinion free web hosting is not secure and they are providing only limited space. So better you can go for paid web hosting service. I would suggest this site 9cubehosting.com here you can get the web hosting plan at cheap rate. Here they are providing free website builder tool in all web hosting plan. Through this website builder tool you can make your website in your own style.Important thing there is no technical knowledge is needed for create that website. Any one can easily designed our web site in our own style.

Back