I have a Motorola V3 and I'm having issues?

JustCallMeSilver1

Feb 28, 2009
Is there a way to the extend message storage limit? I used to have a Nokia that allowed me to keep unlimited messages, but I switched to a the Motorola and it hardly lets me keep any. Is it possible to save messages to the SIM card or memory card?

Also for some reason the numbers I stored on the SIM comes out weird on this phone...they're listed by last names, not first name, and it is really annoying me. Are they all like this? And can I change it?

I have a V3 too and as far as I have been able to figure out you can only save address book entries to a SIM card. The only way I know to expand the message storage limit is to get rid of messages that you don't need on your phone like: old and useless messages that are locked and all of the messages located in your outbox that were sent successfully. The more you keep those clear the more room you will have for incoming messages.

As far as the last name thing, that's never happened to me. I guess you have to switch the names back manually?

I've got one of these to and mine only lets me storage about 100 txts which really sucks because I can fill that in a day or two. I think you can get a storage card but you would have to buy it from motorola direct I don't think phone shops stock them. And I've got no idea about your contacts thats messed up

Back