How do you convince non-believers to accept Christ?!!!?

I do not believe you will ever convince any non believer to believe...Why do you think they don't believe???

The last time I answered this honestly they reported me.

But if you really must know: a forced lobotomy would certainly help your cause. Otherwise, it ain't happening.

Many non-believers already did accept Christ and then grew out of it.

How do you convince non-believers to worship Allah?

How does that feel, eh?

~Atheist, ex-fundie-xian, former new ager

you don't. you are to TELL them about your god and let them decide. (I'm a non-believer by the way)

You don't !!!
You witness to them ,,

and god has to call them through god's holy spirit ,, and they have to hear and heed the call !!!

Do you mean educated adults ?

I think it is only possible with very small children, but they do that already.

You can't... they would need to experience first hand nothing short of a miracle... anything else we'll just file under yet unexplainable scientific events...

the holy spirit draws .. you can plant water or harvest ... you probably can't do all 4 ..so the pressure is off of you .. if it were up to you alone we should all be worried ... it pleased god that men preaching would man be saved .... listen to the voice of the shepard and forsake it not

you are in the wrong state of mind, i am god, and i command you to cease your incoherent sentences corrupt mortal, lest you be consumed by lies and misguided further. you will make nice fodder for the flora.

Not your place, my friend. All you can do is be a living testimony of love and grace, and be a witness to the truth of God, rightly divided. The rest is up to the individual.....

Back