I saw at Wal Mart a Ford with a "Impeach Obama" and "Obama won Iran celebrates"How

ThankyouBlueDogs

Aug 25, 2009
I saw at Wal Mart a Ford with a "Impeach Obama" and "Obama won Iran celebrates"How

does that make you feel? it wasn't just that, the whole back side of this blue Ford Focus i think was plastered with anti Obama stickers and i was like"wow"
you think this is the beginning of Obama losing the American people
:)
I stopped dead in my tracks and read the whole thing wtg people out there are getting angry and i love it!

Yes, that car in your anecdote is definitive proof, and it can be used to extrapolate trends among 300 million people.

People have been demonstrative with their hatred of Obama since he was elected...
But it really isn't anyone who voted for him.

Good! In my area, the only Obama stickers I see are on the Lexus's & Escalades. Obama is not for the people, and neither are his supporters. The average American sees him for what he is.

My first thought would have been how sorry I feel for the person driving around with so much hate in them. It would have made me wonder how and where they find any enjoyment in life.
Second thought would be what kind of person would plaster a new car with bumper stickers.

How does that make me feel?

Like America has "gone stupid."

Sad of course... I hate seeing the once great America become so stupid.

It makes me feel like there is hope (not Obama style) for the USA.
I'm seeing more and more Anti-Obama bumper stickers all the time.
I'll probably get one soon too.

I used to see tons of Obama stickers around the election, now it is a rarity. I would love to put anti-Obama stickers on mine, yet I would fear liberals vandalizing my car.

Do you honestly think the guy with all these stickers was ever an Obama supporter or even a Democrat? You can't lose something you don't have in the first place, and there have been a vocal minority whining about Obama for the last two years.

Also, this reminds me of a theory that suggests there is an inverse correlation between the intelligence of the car owner and the number of bumper stickers they have on the car.

I think that person had an "impeach Obama" sticker the day Obama took office.

If Obama walked on water some people would complain that he "couldn't swim".

I think that person had an "impeach Obama" sticker the day Obama took office.

If Obama walked on water some people would complain that he "couldn't swim".

Back