My lg rumor phone won't turn on?

joanie

Apr 20, 2008
if i try to turn on my phone it stays on the rumor screen and keeps blinking about every ten seconds of that. i took out the battery and memory card but nothing is working. help?

i have the exact same problem, and i dont have a memory card and i tried everything, help?

Same problem

Omfg mines doing the same thing! Idk wat to do. Think its time to trade in and give sprint or lg a piece of my mind bout this fone mess up nd how yhey need to fix it.

lg rumor two wont turn on

The same thing is happening to mine! ive tried everything do i just take it in?

Stupid phone

Mine too! its pissing me off.. I'm going to the company about this BS!

same =/
sucks not having a phone.... someone should definitely help me out
no memory card..

it's happenin to me too
and no one at the store would help me
the all said to call lg, which i did
they only asked for why it wasn't workin
and i told them and she said she would transfer me to someone else to talk to...which never happened
it's frustratin

progeny if

swaeeerr this is the second timee this is hapening...last timei got a free replacementt!://
anybody knows how too fix this on your own?

This is happening to me too. This is just getting annoying.

I was having the same problem :/ im not sure what i did but i got it to go on but the end/power button still isnt working help?

your not the only ones mine just did this to me today

help????

alright, mine just shows the little red status light but nothing shows no rumor sign,
nor a white screen..any suggestions

i am so confused, do we just take it too the people we bought it from or what cause this is really irking me =(

Mine toooo!!!!
I am just going to take it in and see what they say :)

poo on the Rumor2

I noticed an odd file in my notepad section that looked like computer lingo. i deleted the file. now my LG RUMOR 2 just flashes HELLO over and over. >=(

Back