My lg rumor phone won't turn on?

Help

omg me too nd its new.. please somebody help! i cant get another fonee nytimee soon :(

me too. grrr :( and its happened 2 times to 2 different phones~ :mad:

Everybody, we may as well admit it. This phone is a piece of shit. Mines doing the same thing and now if doesn't even turn on.

Fuck this. this phone sucks i cant wait to get my blackberry

Mine is doing the same thing and indent know how to fix it!!! Help!!!!!!

Ok somethin like this is happening to me now but every time i touch mine it turns off and says that i need a battery in it to be able to let the phone charge. The wierd thing is I have my battery in it trying to charge help please!:mad:

This Has Nothing To Do With That But Uhm I Droped My Phone In The Tolit & Its Working & I Put It On The Charger & Now The End Buttion Doesnt Work & That's What I Need To Turn It On & Off Anybody Know What I Should Do.?

My phone is less than a year old & they screen started going black at random times now it'll vibrate & stuff when i get a text , but the screen doesnt turn on and neither to any of the lights on the number pad or keyboard. Help?!

I had the same problem a bit ago but I fixed it by taking the battery out and letting it sit for a while. A day or so later I found that the power button was not working so I took out the batter and unscrewed the casing but I only took it off far enough to see the power button. I then took off the plastic power button thing and pushed the round silver button. I don't know if this will fix your problem but as a last resort this wouldn't hurt.

Back