Why was this person looking at me at taco bell?

Sarah

May 11, 2008
I was at Taco Bell and inside ordering something as they were making my food this one guy kept looking at me and looking back and repeating. It made me think there was something wrong with me. Im not pretty cuz im only 14. so thats not it. Does this happen with anyone else?
when i said im not pretty cuz im only 14 it means i look like a child still lol

no offence to anyone

he wanted u................................. probaly unless u had a boogie hanging out ur nose..lol

Unfortunately, many men have no regard for age lol...he probably thought you were hot, or had a thing for less matured girls. Seriously, questioning a man's actions will just give you a headache.

You probably looked like someone he knows and he wanted to find reassurance whether it was that person or not

he wanted u................................. probaly unless u had a boogie hanging out ur nose..lol

you had toilet paper on your shoe. lol. Just kidding. I have guys do that too, but they think i'm older. Idk. Maybe he did think you were pretty. Guys will surprise you.

Unfortunately, many men have no regard for age lol...he probably thought you were hot, or had a thing for less matured girls. Seriously, questioning a man's actions will just give you a headache.

Back