Why was this person looking at me at taco bell?

Unfortunately, many men have no regard for age lol...he probably thought you were hot, or had a thing for less matured girls. Seriously, questioning a man's actions will just give you a headache.

he wanted u................................. probaly unless u had a boogie hanging out ur nose..lol

Unfortunately, many men have no regard for age lol...he probably thought you were hot, or had a thing for less matured girls. Seriously, questioning a man's actions will just give you a headache.

you had toilet paper on your shoe. lol. Just kidding. I have guys do that too, but they think i'm older. Idk. Maybe he did think you were pretty. Guys will surprise you.

You probably looked like someone he knows and he wanted to find reassurance whether it was that person or not

maybe HE thought you were pretty... dont think there is something wrong with you though! thats baddddd

you had toilet paper on your shoe. lol. Just kidding. I have guys do that too, but they think i'm older. Idk. Maybe he did think you were pretty. Guys will surprise you.

maybe HE thought you were pretty... dont think there is something wrong with you though! thats baddddd

Back