Swine Virus the bible prophecy?

burn your bibles? so whose freaking out? trust me, if anyone is freaking out come armageddon it will not be the christians. i didn't know there was so many atheist until i got on the religion "answers". strange, since they don't have one....they have to talk about other peoples like that joke bill maher. I dunno about the swine virus, but believe me i'm ready to rock.

i think God would make it bigger all over the whole world. bc it is basically just in mexico

Wait and see, there have been many scares like this in the past, this is an age of fear, hatred and death.. fear nothing but God.

could the swine flu virus be the Forth horse men in the book of revelation in the bible Revelations 6:8 i think it is

that was supposed to bring illness to the world during the times of armagedon
i was just wonder form people who know about the bible more then i do

Here is a FREE book that predicted this and the worldwide economic collapse and many other things that will soon take place.

http://www.the-end.com/

aids
bird flu
hepatitis
asian flu
swine flu

its all just another illness, its natures way of ridding the weak of an over populated world !!!

What a crappy end of the world prophecy. Less than 1% of the people die and the rest just get mild flu like symptoms?

You can't be serious. The media feeds us what is relevant to us, and what goes on in the rest of the world is pretty much crap. There are far worse diseases and illnesses going on elsewhere in this world; swine flu will likely be forgotten about and replaced with something new the same way west nile virus was. Also, there is no known way to tell the future, Bible included. Last time I checked illness has been in the world forever with new ones constantly arising (AIDS, for example, was considered this type of illness by religious nuts at the time and that was how many years ago???) hardly indicative of armageddon.

Jesus, the world isn't going to end for a few billion years. I'm sorry you don't get to see this fictional book character on a white horse. There is treatment for the swine flu and it is called TAMIFLU.

To soon to tell, probably not. But it is part of the pattern of "pestilences" that Jesus speaks about that are part of the "birth pangs" as we move towards the tribulation. Just my opinion, yo

People can read 'anything' into the Bible that's why the Bible is controversial.

Remember when the world was supposed to end in 2000, then 2007, now it's 2011 or something??

ridiculous. If it happens it happens. if it doesn't it doesn't.

Bible... psh. religion is a device used to control people i think, best not to read to much into stuff like that. it'll rot your brain

9/11 a prophecy? Nah, I say it's all hype. This word has encountered plenty of similar devastations over the century's. Black plague?

maybe i think anything global that happens like that is a prophecy of some sort....TIME IS EVERYTHING...PEACE WON'T LAST OR HAPPINESS.

this could be or it may not be. there have been many signs over the past few years that corespond with tellings in the book of revelation. i'm not scared at all. i am a little worried that others aren't taking these times seriously and going to Jesus. thats the only thing i think we should be worried about. not a virus... because if we knew where we're going after our flesh has expired our minds will be calm.
there are many things that are bringing illness to the world during these times... hunger, stds, more cancer, more violence... things of that nature. so i guess we can't just pin point one thing to go with Rev. 6:8. We just have to be ready when Jesus comes for us.

Blessings,
Camyl

Just because the media tells you to freak out, that doesn't mean you should.

Back