Swine Virus the bible prophecy?

Just because the media tells you to freak out, that doesn't mean you should.

I hope so... maybe now that they legalized gay marriage in another state God decided to get the end times rolling here

there have been many virus' that have spread like this, not all in recent history, but explain that virus that killed like 1/3 of europe along time ago? diseases like this happen, btw i am a christian but inless something extremely significant happens, i think this is just another sickness

That illness is supposed to be devastating to the world, there is no proof yet that it will be any worse than the regular flu in most countries.

While we're at it, let's just claim that every major world event is somehow related to something in the bible. What are we, sheep?

The black plague would have been a better opportunity, but apparently the horseman was sitting on his lazy behind then, so why now?

pfffft. What about bird flu? what about aids? what about tony danza? Look the world has had a lot of diseases/virus's/plagues in the past and it will have more in the future. No reason to get all apocalyptic. Go ahead and think what you like though. the world needs people ready to be frightened. It makes the world a better haven for the likes of me.

Yes Jesus also prophesied this at Luke 21 :11. We are not in the great trubulation yet or armeggedon even though it might seem like it but it hasn't started yet.

we must be raptured before hand... i do believe... but everyone has been talking about bible prophecies coming true.. if it really is this close to the end times are you going to be ready when jesus comes?

I guess you could also say that about the spanish flu, the bubonic plague, and the avian flu.

it is not armagedon yet, it happens after the 7 year tribulation

yet..In the last days things will wax worse and worse..Jesus word in the Bible
.look at the incurable diseases, unknown 100 years ago. Aids, Herpes inumerable sdt's

Eternal life/heaven
It is so free and obvious the right choice
Yet blinded people will choose to remain blind.

a little diversion ale vs beer

Adam's Ale
because it is non alchoholic and Adam drank it=water
it doesnt burn the brain, or help u do things that would make u considered insane.
Jesus said I give you the new wine of heaven and till then i will not drink again.
Be not drunk on wine wherein is excess but be filled with the Spirit.

Is Jesus 'the water of life' 'if you drink of me you will never thirst again." the bible3
in this is His mercies new to you every morning? Lamentations 3:21-26

if you say no...Jesus gave you the power to say no
"By him does all things consist" Colossians 1

if you say yes, then you have not just that but his grace too (undeserved favor)
For by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourself. It is the gift of God, not of works lest anyone should boast." Ephesians 2:8&9
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Romans 10:17

Atheists Jesus loves you heart and soul and laughs at your foolishness
"The fool has said in their heart there is no God."
"Professing themselves to be wise they became fools." Psalm 14:1

we have choices in life....

if God wanted us to eat why cant we eat every type of vegitation
if God wanted us to believe in him why did he give us free will, and not make us pupets?

Example

Is there a verse about earth being sphere?

Job 40:42 states that the earth is a sphere.

an example to help and some humor too, a good to laugh.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
humor hehe
look at John 3 "Except you repent and be born again, you can not see the kingdom of heaven."
the prayer "Help me Jesus, I am sorry for my sins, come into my heart and be my best friend, amen."

Revelation 1:1 chapter 1 verse 1 &3:19&20 spoken from heaven by Jesus; "I love u, & knock to come in your heart...

Have fellowship and our personal bible devotions, rededicate our life anew to Jesus daily and asking for a fresh anointing, and to let no one or nothing take our joy away.

things the Lord has spoke to my heart in the last week:

Keep on Keeping on
To know that i love you, is enough.
I am the resurrection& THE LIFE

"The wages of sin is death/spiritually separated from God, but the gift of
God is everlasting life, through Jesus the Messiah, our master."
Romans 6:23

you cant earn a gift, you earn a wage. The gift is absolutely free but like any gift it has to be accepted.
Yes lol, why blame God for our wage of hell weeping forever Matthew 24:51, when we can accept the free gift, be forgiven, have the power to live sinless, even when we fail, he is there to help us up to do better.

can u blame the doctor if he offers to give his heart, to save our life and we refuse to accept his heart transplant!
lool
yet those on the other side they heard from Allah which Mohamad never claimed, although he admited he was iliterate, but Mohamad heard from an 'angel' things like marry a 6 year old girl...which is pedophilia and still practiced in some Muslim lands today, and kill the infadels cut off hands etc...

have the best day ever and believe the truth.

thanks for this good answer #1 not only mercy but joy too! I mentioned about praying for keeping ones joy once they know Jesus too in my context.

yet this is very refreshing to hear again too.

David I Salvation is free....Jesus was more than an example....if you or I tell one lie, we come short of Christ's glory and deserve separation from God forever=Romans 3:23 & 6:23
come to salvation or miss the mark and find damnation. Matthew 24:51 STATES WEEPING FOREVER IN HELL for rejecing salvation.

Ps 30:5 - For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Back