do you think the rumor of mccain is petty?

bobbi34

Feb 15, 2008
and do you think ron pauls supporters started it in a desperation
MADRID HE HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HIS WIFE

No, it's not petty...I think the only people who think it is petty is Republicans...it's a real story, not because of his sex life, because it was a lobbyist

Yes it's petty. But the rumors will be flying on both sides from now until the elections.

No, probably Obama supporters started it. However, the NY times doesn't print anything like that unless they have plenty of evidence.

If it is true then it is not petty, but he is as much fair game as any of the other canidates. If he slept with someone other than his wife that is an indicator of his character whereas attacking someone because they are black and their middle name is Hussein and calling them a terroritst, and unAmerican, that is petty.

lol..lol...The 'Rumors' are yet to Fly....on BOTH Sides.
It's only the Beginning, Nasty stuff, Politics!

I think it is Great that McCain is till sexually active. a 40 year ols babe is not bad for a man his age. go for it John. You are the Man and I am voting for you.

It right up there with Obama's flag pin, the Muslim bullshyte, and his wife being anti-American. I'd mention the crap about Hillary but I can't help believing there was validity in some of her past scandals, especially the one where she's on videotape admitting involvement in campaign fraud.

It is petty, only because of the way it is being framed.

If we want to talk about the influence of Washington lobbyists, their access to politicians, particularly ones who chair committees that oversee their industries, and contrast it to claims of independence, clean government, etc etc, that's legitimate.

If that's the case, the gender and age of the lobbyist is irrelevant. There's a smarmy quality to this story in how it's being framed and covered, where there is innuendo that, even if there was no romantic aspect, it supposedly is only because McCain's people intervened.

That's beneath contempt.

No, I don't think Ron Paul's people started it. This has been floating around, and our "gotcha" gossip atmosphere and the dumbing down of our political discourse has more to do with it than anything else.

However, for everyone who still whines about Bill Clinton's private life, and Hillary staying with him, eat it, because this is the playing field you made.

I think it's petty, but I have an odd conspiracy behind it:

What if McCain had the NY Times release this story to thrust Hillary out of the media's eye? The only headlines worth reading have been about the McCain thing and Michelle Obama lack of american pride thing. Coincidence?

It's more than petty, it's typical left wing dirty tricks!

I think if a story from 8 years ago is relevant, then we should be able to dig up anything and everything on Obama and Clinton and print it on the front page.

If they had sourced it, it would be much more credible. But this is nothing other than insinuations, no proven facts.

In fact the only reason they ran it is because the Examiner was going to run a piece on the political infighting going on at the Times.

Evangelicals for Mitt Romney FIRST printed the story.

http://www.evangelicalsformitt.org/front_page/am_spec_nyt_covers_up_mccain_a_1.php

I think it came from the Clint's which makes McCain for me, a better guy than I had previously imagined.

They lie about everyone, but usually focus on the biggest threats. So if they deem him as a threat, then one would think that shines an increasingly positive light on him.

Are you kidding me ? Look at all the stupid stuff being said about Obama that never took place. This actually happened. If the thought of a potential leader sleeping with the scum sucking lobbyists isn't' important I don't know what is. Lobbyists are the ones trashing this country.

as petty as it gets. It's just another ploy from the left wing to try and get Obama into office. If they are doing dirty tricks now, just think of what they will do if they're in office. They keep crying that the bush administration is corrupt, but this is solid proof that the dirtier tricks they play, makes themselves look even worse. It's time the NY times is held responsible for their actions.

The sex (or lack of) part is petty.

If he did favors for this particular lobbyist using his position in the senate, then it's a story.

Back