I'm not gay but I'm sexually attracted to men?

Maybe your Bi.

I would do with a dude and see how you feel after. If you like it/hate it, then proceed with life from there.

it just mean that ur a GAY.
have sex with women now and then too the same continues then ur def tha GAY..

Re-read your question, multiple times if necessary, and then come to terms with the fact that you are gay.

I think the definition of sexually attracted to men is gay. Come out of the closet and be proud!

Call Larry Craig, he is also not gay. You my friend are Bi-sexual if yu also like women.

Men turn you on?

Do women turn you on?

In general if you're not gay, and you're attracted to men most people consider that to be bisexual. Meaning you like both sexes.

You see hugo that makes no sense! If your sexually attracted to men that makes you gay :) I presume your not attracted to women as you never said -But if you were attracted to men and women then you would be Bi-Sexual:) But if just sexually attracted to men ,you are gay :)

its called bi and your problem is what? most of my friends are bi its the in thing didn't you know. The right person will come along there are loads of blokes like you. I know blokes that have been married have kids and are now in a relationship with other blokes whats the problem people that can't except that are just shallow

you are becoming a gay and do not run away from it because you can hurtyourselff buy trying to avoid the obviouss so try to accept youreself please for your on good ok!

um, well that is the definition of gay?
what to do- accept it and come out as gay or bi.
if you don't want to then you'll just have to hide your feelings and find a girl

Back