I'm not gay but I'm sexually attracted to men?

wow... i love this! Everyone has some gay tendencies whether they act on them or not is there part! You may be just experiencing a change in your life and you don't know how to deal! If you are not gay you will not be attracted to men sweetie. You can't be straight and like men, its impossible. You should just meditate and get through this!

men are hot. but neither of u have a pusy, so how does that work out? U can't reproduce. and i dont see how train can turn one on. it just makes u feel like u have to poop. and here is something i could never understand: if ur a guy, and ur attracted to a guy that is trying to act and look like a girl, then y dont u just date the real thing....a girl? ur parts actually fit

You are gay. You just said in the question that your not but you knew what gay means. Your attracted to men and thats what gay is. If you get what i mean. XD

You can not be sexually attracted to men and NOT be gay. You're confused. Talk to someone, maybe some guy you're attracted to. Maybe he's not gay, either.

Back