Have you ever wished that a certain celebrity was part of your family/relatives?

OMG YES! but i imagine this as when i'm older
hilary duff as my son's gf
brad pitt as my hubby

Yes my family thinks Robert Dinero would be a fun relative to have. He even looks a bit like my brother. And for some unknown to me reason I always wished I could play a part in a movie opposite Danny deVito. He seems like he would be fun.

George Bernard Shaw, Mark Twain & a hoet of other brains were related to me too.

In my Spanish class, we had to clip pictures of celebrities out of the newspaper and pretend they were part of our families. For some reason, William H. Macy was my dad.

Well, if it was someone you think is hot, you wouldnt want them as your sister.
It would be interesting, especially if they could get you a job in the business.
But what I would want more is just the true stories about what really goes down in hollywood, not the TMZ or access Hollywood versions.

nope, i don't need that irritation, there is enough drama at my house as it is....

haha, yeah. i'm always hoping joe jonas will end up being a friend of a friend.
LOL.

No way, my family are so screwed up, it's bad enough, it would probably drive me insane if everyone on the planet also knew how screwed up they were!!!

Back