Laker Fans: Trevor Ariza or Luke Walton: Who would you rather want Starting?

Mar 13, 2009
Its is your Opinion and why both help the Lakers, but who will help the Lakers more by Starting and the other one sitting on the bench:]

Not a Lakers fan, but I would take Ariza. I wish the Knicks never traded him.

Luke only because we need ariza so that he can contribute to the bench, he brings energy and good defense to the bench the starting line up is already good enough with kobe, gasol, and odom.

Walton, he's a good passer so he's a good complement to the scorers of starting five.

Ariza is a pace changer and an energy player so he will provide bigger boost off the bench.

Ariza .. are you listening Phil? you better make Ariza the permanent starter.. y'hear?

and btw i gave you a star.. coz you asked nicely and you look like youre doing something real naughty in your avatar.. LOL

Ariza needs to start. Walton did well coming off the bench tonight and Ariza did great starting tonight. I would love to see them start him at least for a while and see how he does. I'm all about the team, so if it doesn't work out then bench him =[.

I'm Pro-Ariza! :D

I am going to say walton because he is a better passer and knows the offense better. Ariza is a great defender and bring explosiveness to the game. which is something to help get the bench going.

Ariza hands down. Let's face it Luke is not a starter and with Ariza's D the Lakers have a better chance to build big leads like they did tonight.

Did you know that Luke asked to go the bench and PJ agreed?

Ariza.

We need that defensive intensity at the start of every game. Plus he can contribute 8 to 10 points consistently giving the Lakers another option on offense.

You just asked the million dollar question. Right now, I want Ariza starting. I'm not hating on Luke, because he can rebound and pass, but I do not want him starting.

Back