yugioh Machina gadget x deck?

WilbertFulkersin

Mar 6, 2011
mainly for those who play machina gagdet, what are some cards you have found are useful in your side deck dueling various types of decks

Whenever I use machines of any kind, I like at the very least side Chimaeratech Fortress Dragon. If you've never heard of him, he's a Fusion monster, but you summon him a little differently. You need to take a Cyber Dragon and one or more Machine-types on the field to the grave, and then his attack becomes 1000 times the number of monsters to summon him. What's great though is that those monsters can be from EITHER side of the field. This way, even if you don't run Cyber Dragon, if you catch an opponent who does (a large percentage of players around me use it, and I do run it), you can use that Cyber Dragon along with your own Machines to create a monster that will have at least 2000 (I often use this strategy to get around my friend's Jinzo strategy when I don't have other options).

Another possibility is Kinetic Soldier, who is a machine who gets a big attack boost when battling warriors. Nice for those Ninja and Six Samurai decks (also against the new Burning Knucklers set to come out in Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy).

Also, Jinzo may be old, but he can still dish out. With one tribute (not even that with special summon), you have a 2400 attack Machine who blocks all traps. So this is good against players who like to run their decks a bit trap heavy. Though remember that it kills your traps too.

Finally, put in some cards to beat the game's current meta. Whatever is popular, side some cards that disturb that strategy. Of course, make sure it doesn't hurt your deck too much. You could also try to picture what other people are siding. Most Machina-Gadget decks I know like Special Summoning and deck thinning with the Gadgets. Your opponent may include cards in their side deck to prevent those Special Summons and deck searching (Thunder King Rai-Oh is this decks nemesis). What you can do here is basically counter that person's counter. Maybe pack some extra cards that Special Summon, a little extra deck searching, or defend the cards you already have with some counter traps.

Hope this helps!

Back